Set in the cradle of the Salty Pear property we will be hosting an evening of sacred space holding, in our studio gallery (and under the full moon), lead by the magical mentor & fire-starter Jacqueline Jennings.
About the workshop:
Within the wheel of our hormonal cycle lies a flow of creativity, multi-tasking, and problem solving. We experience swells of confidence and physical stamina to which we can hitch a ride through a project. At other times we can ride waves of focused productivity and bring all of our attention to detail. We will explore reframing our moon cycle from a nuisance to an asset.
In this safe circle, we will delve deep into your body's wisdom and intuition. Under the powerful Full Moon, we will support, release, heal and cultivate spiritual inner balance. We will be tuning into the moon, our cycles, our emotions and collectively remembering our feminine power. We will share our stories and create intentions around honouring our bodies' rhythms and our intuition without apology.
- Guided Meditation + Soul Visioning
- Ways to Communicate with Your Body
- Cycle Mapping (how to sync your menstrual cycle to your life)
- An opportunity to share and connect deeply with like-minded souls
- Intention Setting and Manifesting Wizardry
- There will be a grazing style light meal served
- Sauna and campfire will be going post workshop to help us bathe in the powerful energy of the full moon and our collective gathering.
What to bring:
- A notebook and pen
- Your menstrual tracker app
- Your higher self
What to expect:
- Storytelling and sharing personal experience
- Period symptoms real talk
- Learnings to connect with our bodies in a new way
- Practical tools for planning tasks that align with your unique energy levels
- Create a ritual to support your flow state and be in-sync with the moon
- New Moon circle medicine
- A hand illustrated printed custom "Cycle Map" to sync with the moon
If you aren't already, start tracking your cycle in the month or weeks leading up to our evening together. A few apps we have tried are Clue, Flo Living and PeriodTracker. We love Clue for inclusive language and non-binary gender style. If you are feeling like doing a little bit of reading, check out this article by our workshop leader: Jacqueline Jennings for On Our Moon - Sync Your Career To Your Cycle